Tagged by: wildfeministappears
Always post the rules
Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
Tag 11 people and link them.
Let them know that they are tagged
1. Which song do you wish you had written? Landslide by Stevie Nicks.
2. Who is the sexiest person on this planet according to you?
Oh, goodness. So many. Just look at the fandoms I’m in and you’ll find every person I’m obsessed with.
3. What’s the best place you’ve ever visited?
New York City. It’s just so alive.
4. Which movie do you think will win best picture at the Oscar’s and which one would you most like to win the award (if you have a favourite)? My prediction was that 12 Years wouldn’t win but deserved to and it won!
5. Do you have a movie/episode of a tv-show/book that you can’t watch/read without crying? I’m a very sensitive and emotional person but rarely full on cry when it comes to consuming media. I usually just tear up. But I cried my eyes out to the Wuthering Heights adaptation with Tom Hardy, Bright Star and Casanova with David Tennant! And early Glee episodes now, for obvious reasons.
6. Favourite hangover food? I don’t think I’ve ever been hungover, so I’ll just go with favorite comfort food which is any and all baked goods. Especially cookies or pie.
7. If you could create an entire university course that does not exist (or at least that you’re not aware of exist) based on something you’re really interested in, what would that course be about?
It would likely be about ethnic, queer and women’s studies. I’d love to take a class that also had Judaism in that mix.
8. Best movie you’ve seen so far in 2014? I actually haven’t seen many, just know of them. But I will say, risking teasing, that I LOVED Winter’s Tale, and I’m not ashamed of it! Could have been better, yes, but that’s why I’m going to get the book :)
9. Which language would you most like to be fluent in? Yiddish or Hebrew. I just feel like a lot of my Jewish identity is missing and that would help.
10. Best concert you’ve ever been to?
I saw Get the Led Out, a Led Zeppelin cover band, and they are so awesome. I’m positive that if I was baked I would have thought I actually traveled back in time and saw Zep.
11. If you could move to any city in the world, where would you like to live?
Ideally, NYC in an apartment overlooking Central Park. But that’s not going to happen.
1. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
2. What is your dream job?
3. What movie/book/TV show do you think was a great idea but could have been done better?
4. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would you do with the money?
5. Pick 5 people you’d like to a have a dinner party with and tell why.
6. What recent event has changed your life and why (class you took, group you joined, movie you watched, etc.)
7. Name a musical artist who you love but others may not have heard of.
8. How long have you had a tumblr?
9. What made you join tumblr?
10. What fandoms do you belong to?
11. Name a movie everyone should see.